Monday, August 18, 2008

525,600 Minutes

On this day, one year ago I started this blog. How fitting it is, seeing that school is starting, fall is beginning, and it is also Heidi and Rob's anniversary (congrats, you two!) I've blogged about reminiscing and change before, so I won't go off on that again. I feel that blessings is an appropriate subject for a "milestone" like this. I've been blessed since before I was born, with my parents, my family, my home, being in Utah. I can't think of a better place to call home. I see God's hand daily, and I hope that others recognize it, too. I've faced challenges, overcome obstacles, and learned lessons. I thank God for those things. I thank him for my very very dear friends: old and new. I can't express how much I love the people I am close to.
Enough mush. If you haven't made an account on Pandora, I suggest you get right to it! It has broadened my music interests, and introduced me to some incredible artists that I never would have heard of were it not for Pandora. Just go to the website, and you'll find out what it's all about.  Terrence is doing well, although he picked a fight with Pablo today, and we had to separate them for good, which was going to happen anyway. The weather is growing colder, and I'm actually okay with it. Fall is my favorite season, I just wish it were longer. I've grown tired of war, and hearing about war, so I decided today to make a "Peace Album." More about that tomorrow. I'm sitting on my back porch in the dark, except the moon is full and bright, and beautifully milky. I can also see the stars... mocking me for looking at this computer screen instead of their twinklings.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha, that was really poetic about the stars. And that's ironic that you started your blog a year ago yesterday! Funny. I was gonna say something else, but I forgot ... well, if I remember I'll let you know. :)

Heidi said...

Oh yeah! I was gonna say that I wish I could be there for the cooler weather; fall is my favorite season too. But it's just gonna get hotter here ... ugh.