Friday, August 17, 2007

Thanks to Michael

This is my first post. Not very exciting, I know, but still. There's a first time for everything. I decided I needed a blog so that I can be as awesome as my brother, Michael. I found out he had one and read some of his posts. I didn't realize so many of his feelings and experiences. It made me sad to read some of his earlier posts- the ones about him breaking up with his girlfriend. I wish I would have been more supportive as a sister. He needed it, I think.
I'm just really glad to read that he has been a happy guy lately. I'm so thankful that he has amazing friends that influence him for the better. I wish I could be as cool to him as they are. It's hard to be a "cool older sister" when I'm not exactly the "cool older sister" type. In fact, I let my brothers influence my tastes more than I let my friends because I care more about what they think than what other boys think.
I found out that the Goo Goo Dolls are coming in concert to my school's homecoming next month and since my brothers love them so much, I bought us all tickets. I'm really really excited for them to come and stay with me in Cedar. Hopefully my "cool" points will go up. And as cheesy as it may sound, I hope it's a good bonding experience. I'm going to post more, but since this blog is getting long, I'll post a new one.
Peace and Penicillin
Hee Hee
(I just had my wisdom teeth out- yuck.)

No comments: